What is the King County Parks Youth Conservation Corps?
King County Parks Youth Conservation Corps is a new internship program that will provide environmental learning opportunities for 10 high school-aged youth. This is a seven-week program that runs from July 6 –August 20, 2021. Interns will work with King County Parks & Recreation Division staff at multiple Parks locations to better understand the breadth and depth of environmental justice, conservation, environmental stewardship, and parks and recreation management practices. The program will provide growth and learning opportunities, foster positive work relationships, and support youth in experiencing the work life environment.
- If you would like to learn more, please contact Sahar Arbab at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-276-5773. You can also fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list.
- Include form to sign up for more information.
(It would be great to have the permission controls you described here. I think you said the interns can have access to create a post and then I can approve & publish.)
- Posts from current interns
Intern Bio Page
- Photos of each intern with quote. Here is an example I like: https://www.thehighline.org/teens/
- Eventually it would be great to have additional tabs for program year.
Add or remove columns and adjust their dimensions.
This column contains two paragraph blocks. The adjacent column contains a pullquote block.
Visitors will want to know who is on the other side of the page. Use this space to write about your business.
Get In Touch
- (555) 555 1234
1 Example Street